The SAFE FED Project is a FREE confidential hotline for the federal community that provides secure and quick professional assistance. After years of coaching federal professionals and executives through the toughest times of their careers, Steve Lenkart started SAFE FED to provide a single point resource geared toward the variety and complexity of problems that threaten reputations and success in the federal government. Contact us today for a SAFE FED consultation at no cost. Consultations are generally limited to 15 or 20 minutes.
The SAFE FED Project is NOT a sales pitch. It is a conversation with a trusted professional to explore your options.
- Performance, conduct and other employment issues
- Administrative, congressional and inspectors general investigations
- Undue political or appointee influence, interference or coercion
- Questions related to obtaining legal counsel or professional crisis management
- Whistleblower concerns, prohibited personnel practices, and workplace disputes
- General inquiries about advancement, professional development or retirement
The SAFE FED team is ready to help. If for some reason we can't help, we will find someone who can.
The SAFE FED Project Team:
Former Executive Director, U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board; Career Member of the Senior Executive Service; federal chief operating officer; counselor to government professionals through GEI and the Senior Executives Association; and policy and technical expert to the Executive and Congress.